well come to my blog

You can shair your idea to my blog now

Sunday 6 March 2011

Taman Tamadun Islam





Taman Tamadun Islam
            I’m very happy about travelling to the 21 different places around the world. It only can happen in this park….Amazing.
            Taman tamadun Islam is locate in Wan Man Islam in Kuala Terengganu, and is the most significant monument park, housing 21 replicas of historical monument and mosques from all over the world. The monument here were built so detailed that they resemble almost exactly the original buildings from the original place, only the size is smaller such as Great  Mosque of Agadez in Niger, Taj Mahal in India and Nabawi Morque.
            The first step in the park makes me gasped when I saw the beautiful mosques from all around the world right before my eye! The beauty of these historical monuments of centuries of age is enough to me amaze that how people manage to built such architecture during their era, like the Taj Maha, was built by Mughal emperor Shah Jahal in loving memory of his wife ‘Mumtaz Mahal, back in the 17th century. Second. The Agadez great Mosque of Niger a weird looking structure which was made of clay. It was built in the 16th century. Next, know as Dome of the Rock ( Kabah) was built in 692 C.E in Palestine. It enshrines the Sacred Rock and commemorates the prophet Muhammad’s ascension to heavens to visit God. The interior view of the “Dome the Rock” replica was also made to look at its original and it is only monument replica here built big enough for people to enter inside it. The familiar among all should be the Holy Masjidil Haram of Makkah, I was amaze with the similar- pattern of marble they use to built this mosque replica. I have to admit that taking the photos of all the 21 monuments were challenge but I have decided just to highlight a few interesting ones.
            The latest attraction in Terengganu seems to be the Crystal Mosque. I did not find the Mosque that beautiful as expect. The Mosque is not really built with crystal. It is said to be the first and only Mosque built from steel and glass to produce the crystal like image so many facilities for the visitors. So, I really enjoyed a photograph there. Unfortunately, it was the time to drive back to hotel and take a rest.
            For me, being here rather bring me sentimental value ponclering these great, Islamic architecture from all around the world. I hope, I will travelling literally to every to those place to see the original buildings in the future. Ameen.   

No comments:

Post a Comment